Meet the Team
· Sometimes I see work as my playground.
· Meticulos and very persistent.
· Ideal escape from cyberspace: seaside.
· Loves a well designed description ticket
· Usually grumpy - as any other developer.
· Owns a Xiaomi Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Customer Support & Sales
· Have an awesome border collie, that have LOTS of energy.
· aspiring to be a people person.
· In love with good old music.
· Level 1 Support assistance - first hand help.
· Juggles being a mom, university student and full time work like a pro.
Home Designer, Architect
· Made his own coffee mug
· Owns a “Hall of Fame ”of junk mail with misspellings of his name
· Knew a turkey with the temperament of a house cat (RIP Butterball)
· Pushes stuff until they work
· Works hard
· Listens heavy metal.
· You'll stare into my mind and you'll watch
· Push and after that push again!
· Guitarrist, knowledge seeker
· A hummingbird once landed on her hand
· Reads a lot
· Likes to garden
eMove.io is a software service aimed to help moving companies to improve their services and the quallity they provide to their customers. With our software for residential and commercial movers we can help to offer a quotation on the spot to your customers. eMove is a software application created to help moving companies with estimates, surveys, quotations, and management. Working with eMove, you get to offer better, more reliable services towards your customers, and more than that, we help you advance in the technological field in the moving industry.
eMove.io was born with the idea of revolutionizing the Moving industry by providing a better software for movers. Our dream was to create the best price estimation tool out there.
We want to do things better than our competition. Therefore we studied it, we understood it, we learned, and we came up with BETTER solutions.
So far, we managed to build a product that can help the end customers to get a price for the job, on the spot, and help the moving companies manage all their assets (meaning trucks, availability, job details etc).
eMove.io currently runs only for a limited number of movers, because we want to be fully capable to provide the best services for movers.
We are fair and honest and we like to work with the same kind of people.
Occasionally, we hire people to help us reach potential customers or marketing or various other tasks.
We are workaholics, very smart, and we’re willing to put in the extra work in order to get what we aiming for, the best moving software there is out there.
We’re really proud to be located in Romania, Cluj-Napoca: the “Silicon Valley” of Eastern Europe.
(read more, about that, here. )
Have we convinced you to take our moving software for a spin?